built supra? and i, new to supramania

JamesB

Nov 15, 2007
mass
hey guys amazing site you have hear. im new to supramania; but am fairly familiar with the toyota supra. im very exitited to trade information and gather knowledge about the greatest auto iv ever owned. im from mass and only know 2 people with supras ( and their not really worth talking about) so maybe this site will help me get together with other ma71 owners of a " higher caliber" other than autozone intakes and weld on exaust tips.

just started the build a few weeks ago. will have pics tonight. first REAL build, any help comments much appretiated!

MY 1987 TOYOTA SUPRA. SILVER.
1. ARP head studs
2. tms metal 2.0 head gasket
3. decked and bored over block 3.2
4. wiseco forged pistons, coated.
5. crower forged connecting rods.
6. clevitte 77 rod, main bearings
7. tms main caps.
8. forged crankshaft.
9. tms stage 3 cyl head. -ebay-
10. many more....... ull c : )

JamesB

Nov 15, 2007
mass
Rennat said:
you going to make it a stroker? Or just machine the hell out of the walls?

"3. decked and bored over block 3.2"

to acheive the 3.2 i did a combination of things. bored the block, forged crankshaft, custom forged pistons, and forged rods.... basically alot of boring, a little stroking, custom pistons and rod lengths were the real contributing factors

have a really really fantastic machine shop close to me who i happen to be good friends with the owner. who builds 900HP 4cyl hondas regularly.....not that i like hondas, but long story short hes really good at what he does. thanks rick:icon_bigg for all the time youve spent on my motor

JamesB

Nov 15, 2007
mass
IE'S_TURBO SUPRA said:
welcome to supramania. IM from mass. also with a flat black mk3 maybe we'll meet up on one of the race nights:cool:
wear in mass anywear near say... haverhill " merrimack valley area?