Buick park ave vs integra

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
It is about 4 am in Jackonville when we get done taking off the stock downpipe off of my supra........ My friend Brad was going home in his Buick Park Ave and I was taking my buddy Donnie to Advance auto parts in the 98 camry (open 24 hrs) We see an integra pull out on Atlantic, and pretty much agree that Brad needs to take out the ricer with a fart can and chalk up another one for the Buick. The Buick pulls up next to the integra and when they both get on it the buick pulls about 2 buses on him. hahahahahahah
the integra could not handle the 3.8 v6 :2ar15: Log it up for the Buick

Recap: Integra pulls out, Buick races Integra and pulls two buses on him
:evil2:

SupraBrad

Likes fucking donkies
Lol yea that was funny as hell when the buick M4D fayst Trubo V-Tec spooled up from the new belt on the turbo(no its not a supercharged buick) I pulled out a good bit on him and i even hit the hazards to signify in ricer terms for him lol. Oh yea val how did the buick and the camry from the line race go? :D But def good times not to mention its good to know by 180k beater can still lay it down when it needs to lol

Snotcycle

Jul 16, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
black87turbo said:
It is about 4 am in Jackonville when we get done taking off the stock downpipe off of my supra........ My friend Brad was going home in his Buick Park Ave and I was taking my buddy Donnie to Advance auto parts in the 98 camry (open 24 hrs) We see an integra pull out on Atlantic, and pretty much agree that Brad needs to take out the ricer with a fart can and chalk up another one for the Buick. The Buick pulls up next to the integra and when they both get on it the buick pulls about 2 buses on him. hahahahahahah
the integra could not handle the 3.8 v6 :2ar15: Log it up for the Buick

Recap: Integra pulls out, Buick races Integra and pulls two buses on him
:evil2:
man that 3.8L chevy v6 is such a piece, i can't believe a tegra lost to it

SupraBrad

Likes fucking donkies
Snotcycle said:
man that 3.8L chevy v6 is such a piece, i can't believe a tegra lost to it

Maybe for you mine has been the most reliable car ever, it has 180k and still runs strong so dont hate on the beastly 3.8 that gets 33mpg on the highway (at 2k rpms). I actually give alot of civics and what not a beatin in that thing its got alot of down low tq and ok top end for a big ass car with a v6 :aigo:

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
SupraBrad said:
Lol yea that was funny as hell when the buick M4D fayst Trubo V-Tec spooled up from the new belt on the turbo(no its not a supercharged buick) I pulled out a good bit on him and i even hit the hazards to signify in ricer terms for him lol. Oh yea val how did the buick and the camry from the line race go? :D But def good times not to mention its good to know by 180k beater can still lay it down when it needs to lol

Oh yeah, I completely forgot........ the buick also pulled a white 98 camry by about 3 buses, i was hoping we would not get to that discussion but whatever, it's out now. No big deal, Brad you just got lucky because i did not have the exhaust bearings spooling in the camry. Next time I will make sure to turn up up the boost in my cams, so watch out. :evil2:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
LOL at this. My dad has a 2000 Bonneville with the Supercharged 3.8 V6. Its a great engine but damn that car has some serious tq. steer issues.

I still want our old 77 Buick Park Ave back. I'd supercharge it and perhaps bore & stroke it a bit, that would be fun. I loved that car. R.I.P. :sniff:

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
that statement is true
lol
i was trying to race my buddy in his supra while i was in my buik..lol i saw them temp light came on... well with my luck i was like yay bhg. but i open the hood and saw the steam. i immediatly related this experience to my supra and i know all i did was broke a coolant hose. sure enough just a pinsize hole in the line to the thermestat housing..

lol the supra taught me oo so much:)