Break something!

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
well, Chris and Ian and myself have run out of threads in which to chase each other around. so go out there and break something! I'm bored... :nono:

Last edited:

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
I wish I could change that.... wel, not long before this is officially NOT a tech question, and I get banded for life.....

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I read the thread title and was like what? Breal something....what the hell does that mean.

I broke my car, I spun a rod bearing. Someone come fix it now.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Lack of Oil + Dyno = spun bearings. The guy at the shop was running my car so I technically didn't do it, the reason i lost my oil was because there was an oil leak I didn't know about and I left all my oil on the floor at the Dyno.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Loki said:
Lack of Oil + Dyno = spun bearings. The guy at the shop was running my car so I technically didn't do it, the reason i lost my oil was because there was an oil leak I didn't know about and I left all my oil on the floor at the Dyno.

So I'm guessing youre not posting the dyno sheet...

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
supra90turbo said:
i already asked him! haha.
he said no.

i think someone was embarassed...

If I had the rest of my exhuast done I should be putting down close to 300hp, it was on a Mustang Dyno so I knew it was going to be low, but I know I'm not running the same HP as what a stock Supra is :icon_roll

The one guy figured it out and gave us all the numbers if it had been on a Dynojet and if that's true I should be running the same amount of HP as a stock turbo has. Which I know isn't true.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
my oil pressure is low but not sure how that is a problem :) only at about 60 psi cruising at 2500 usually i dont see that till like 3k but im not complaining yet :)

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
My mk3 did it for me. It developed a crack in the braided turbo oil drain hose while I was burping the cooling system.

I decided to sell the entire t4 setup including all fittings, flanges, downpipe, manifold, wastegate, braided feed line, o2 sensor, and the turbo itself.