Break out the custom race dashboards

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Picture of the gauge part of my dash...just a teaser...the dash I'm still working on.
Newgauge.jpg

cwd

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
spinningheadboy;1682091 said:
Picture of the gauge part of my dash...just a teaser...the dash I'm still working on.
Newgauge.jpg

cwd
The thing's not even in the car and it's already overheating! :rofl:

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
I think the MKIII's dash look fine as is, no modification is needed. Removal of unneeded/unwanted items, well that's a different story. If one is gutting to save weight for whatever purposes the car will serve, removing everything underneath the dash to where it's literally just a shell would be a great start I'd say. Just make use of the extra openings/space provided after removal of vents for example or simply block it off, damn, I guess that's pretty much considered "modified" lol.

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
Ct26turbo, I can take more pics if it's really needed, but I'm not sure what else needs to be shown?

te72;1680450 said:
I like it man, should look good once you get it in, you'll have to post a few more pics when you install it. :)

Oh I definitely will. Need to get all Prosport gauges painted black (currently silver/gray) and wire them up! BTW, the Speedhut speedo has turn signal and high beam leds built in!