BorHor's Makeover - Project Sideways

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Yay got FAT tires on ;) 235/45/17 in front and 255/40/17 in the rear I wasn't sure if the rear would clear but it seems like it did. And now my car doesn't scrape as much any more :(

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
s!ke;914113 said:
ohhhhh Boooorrrrriiiissssss..... can you help a brotha out? I have my CC opened and taken apart, but am having some trouble getting a soldering gun. Can I just send it to you and have it taken care of? I want it to match my dash:

img5079ma8.jpg

Wow, I didnt realize how shitty that pic came out. haha, thats what I get for having a 8 second shutter speed.

Which LED are you using in your dash?? I have the 5 wedge from superblightled.com and im not sure if they are THAT bright.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Damn, this is probably one of the best looking N/A's out there. I think I have a lil too many pics of this car....Everytime you post new pics of it, I'm right clicking and save as "ing" away hahah. Maybe it's just me but the front looks a wee bit higher than the rear, don't know if you already mentioned it. Drop the front ALL the way!! Nice ride dude!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
^ haha thanks. Right now the overall height is raised up since I got larger tires all around. I'll see how it is later on this week and see if I need to dunk the front even though there isn't much height adjustment left.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Probably VHT NightShade. Or maybe Model paint, but it flakes from the light bulb heat (had it on last set). Maybe if you run LED's it can work. But overall I think NightShade will work... not that I ever used it before.