May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Boris, I'm lazy and don't want to go back through the thread,
what clutch did you go with?
and, the most important question,
When are you getting a GTE? :)

BTW!
you should come up with Kyle when he visits the PACNW yo.
and bill and moe should too.
I want to come hang out with you guysssss

oh shit,
ninja edit
Whatever happened with the LED center piece light on the butt?

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Clutch is one at got at a local auto shop that my friend works at. I was told it comes with a exedy clutch disc. GTE NEVER :naughty: . PACNW I am thinking of going. Rear center tails.. when i get some time. I would say I will work on it and be done in the next month.

ninja edit.
When is PACNW?

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
BorHor said:
Clutch is one at got at a local auto shop that my friend works at. I was told it comes with a exedy clutch disc. GTE NEVER :naughty: . PACNW I am thinking of going. Rear center tails.. when i get some time. I would say I will work on it and be done in the next month.

ninja edit.
When is PACNW?

north west/ oregan/washington

nice see you guys at silv, boris, let me know how much u want on the led tails i might be interested, tranny's are hard to tackle with, without a lift!

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
PACNW will be in the summer,
I was just talking about visiting the pacific nw in general... :)
I was going to go with an excedy too
buttttt
uh
It got stolen.

get a freakin GTE
and gimme a write up of the LED shit! I hate how the center light isn't lit up at night! and get a price on that shit yo!
:)

anddd
I WILL be at SILV. Somehow

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Hm.. that means i need to order the LED's.. Maybe i should custom my rear lights to be all LED also. But I dont really have the guys the cut it appart.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Useless post for #900. My car is hot. Well nvm it is cold since it is outside. :( Time to move it back inside the warm garage.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Well I went to a shop and they wanted $1000 for parts and labor. So I guess I will do it myself since I got the parts for about $200, and I'll spend the money I save one some nice new tools.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
BorHor said:
Well I went to a shop and they wanted $1000 for parts and labor. So I guess I will do it myself since I got the parts for about $200, and I'll spend the money I save one some nice new tools.

Which shop did you take it to? . Go buy some nice long 3/8 extensions, some swivel joints and that bolt will be a piece of cake dude. Harbour Freight ftw :

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Sounds like a plan. Some shop that was recomended to my dad by a co-worker. It is in down town SJ. The shop is small and it seems like they know what they are doing. Shoot there was even a Z3 there. Someone help me this weekend = D