Bored afternoon pictures of my '92 2.5GT Twin Turbo R look-a-like

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He aint' hating.........it would kill the looks of his car and he knows it. Very nice offer though.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Yeah... Wasn't meant to offend. Not a fan of pre-89 spoiler. or anything pre89 style for that matter.

It would have to be a 3piece or nothing at all.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
what is this pig you all speak of? and Kurt turn your damn away message off some day

EDIT: WHERE is this pic at? I can't figure out where this supra "badge" is on the car!!
OneJoeZee said:
p521775_1.jpg

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Brandon: Those are imprinted into the JDM rain guards. You probably can't find it on your car because you don't have rain guards.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Jdm tear :rofl: you crack me up

I'm curious of this question too:

There's no straight on picture of that area in my brochure. I'm looking. But as far as I can see, there's nothing there. The hole is just covered up.

btw, in response to Kyle's question early: I'm not understanding where you were going with that train of thought about the seat adjustment being on the left side. The knob is on the outside of the seat regardless if it's an RHD or LHD car.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
supra90turbo said:
Joe, what is the deal with the pig anyway? I'm just curious.

There's nothing to it other than I like it there. They were giving them away last year at the Toyotafest car show. I picked up a bunch of them and stuck one on the dash in my car(the blue one). Naturally, when I sold the car, I kept the pig and put it in the same spot on the black on when I got it.

Hey, it says Toyota on it. gimme a break. :)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Yeah I know I don't have JDM taillights, yet. Unless they're off a black car already, I don't really wanna bother.

There's other TTR stuff I don't have but some of it I don't want. Specifically, the folding mirrors(had a set of those, sold em) and the yellow fog lights.

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
just do a custom small lip on the back like a whale tail but only smaller???:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

but hey its whatever you want to do and like!

trev

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
OneJoeZee said:
Yeah I know I don't have JDM taillights, yet. Unless they're off a black car already, I don't really wanna bother.

There's other TTR stuff I don't have but some of it I don't want. Specifically, the folding mirrors(had a set of those, sold em) and the yellow fog lights.

mine are off a black 92, na na na na na...

but they wouldnt match your car anyway, the trim's different..

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
OneJoeZee said:
There's no straight on picture of that area in my brochure. I'm looking. But as far as I can see, there's nothing there. The hole is just covered up.

btw, in response to Kyle's question early: I'm not understanding where you were going with that train of thought about the seat adjustment being on the left side. The knob is on the outside of the seat regardless if it's an RHD or LHD car.

So on a RHD car the knob is twords the center console?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Kyle, you're a little confused..

the seats stay in the same exact orientation, except Joe's sitting in what was the passanger seat on a RHD...

so if the seats were out of a RHD with power seats, only the passanger would have all the nice features, and you'd in effect be sitting in the crappy seat..