BOING! Droooool! (Yes it's work safe)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It looks pretty good, but I would sooooooo much rather have Lucy on any day...........:love:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
swaq said:
I love the tread pattern on those tires! That's really nice looking. :)

That's the Mickey Thompson Sportsman 'I'. As a Former ProStreet guy I know that tread well.

Oldschool N50's :)

Translated to modern tire sizes that's a 345/50-15 for you kids. ;)

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
well looking closely at it...its a real nice starting base, but looks to me like it needs a proper restoration. The price jumped to double what it was this morning already and not reached reserve price yet!

Oh and putting a turbo on that might be fun, but it would be blashpemy. That RG properly put together with the right carbs would sing a song so sweet you may think twice about replacing another BHG on your 7m :naughty:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
BAH!

give me a month...and I'll be flaunting my dyno sheet in your face...you wont ever see my hood...only my tails :naughty:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Tanya said:
meh, no liftback, no care.

Ive never been a huge fan of the gen1 liftbacks. There are a few that Ive see that are very nice. But seeing a notchback like in those vintage racing photos just looks "right" to me.

Ive said it before, I'll say it again. I WILL own one again someday, and it WILL get a motor swap and be a perfect sleeper. Now I just need to find the money somewhere.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Yup. Well everyone has different tastes. I dont like ANY gen Celica coupe at all. I guess it's liftback or nothing for me :)

toyotaCelica1975LBTopSecret=002.jpg

toyotaCelica1975LBTopSecret=001.jpg

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
hey if we all liked the same thing what would be the point of having different manufacturers right? Like I said there are a few LB's Ive see that I like. Like the one you pictured (though I could do without a few of the embellishments on it)

My very first experience with Celicas was my best friend in HS had a root beer 77LB. It forever endeared the car to my heart and I have owned a toyota just about ever since. :biglaugh: