Bitch in a civic just about hit me head on

WaKonabi217

I want Boost
May 18, 2009
Vancouver
And NOT in a good way. Dumb girl cut a sharp corner into my lane as I was coming around the other direction. She was still partially in my lane when we passed, and I had to ride the inside line like a race driver to avoid her.

Dumb bitches in their hondas...

WaKonabi217

I want Boost
May 18, 2009
Vancouver
starscream5000;1354522 said:
Don't blame the Honda for the driver's actions, lol.

I agree...I appreciate honda's for the reliable cars they can be, but the riced out honda that just about hit me deserves to be junked...lol

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
Whenever it happens to me I usually stay where I am and if they don't get the hell outta the way im gettin a lot of money later on. Just my .02.

WaKonabi217

I want Boost
May 18, 2009
Vancouver
DBN;1354532 said:
Whenever it happens to me I usually stay where I am and if they don't get the hell outta the way im gettin a lot of money later on. Just my .02.

Yea...but a 40 mph head on collision would NOT feel good.

And i'm gettin laid later today, gotta be in good shape :naughty:

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
LOL. I guess im just :nuts:. But some guy in a 50 came barrelin around a corner all into my lane and i just kept at my pace and my position and we barely missed each other. Afterwards i was like "dammit i could have gotten paid!". One week later i see the same 50 parked with a good chunk of front end damage. Got what he deserved but im sorry for the other person he probably ran into. Unless he ran into a pole. Basically if i know it isn't going to kill me im not moving.

WaKonabi217

I want Boost
May 18, 2009
Vancouver
DBN;1354544 said:
LOL. I guess im just :nuts:. But some guy in a 50 came barrelin around a corner all into my lane and i just kept at my pace and my position and we barely missed each other. Afterwards i was like "dammit i could have gotten paid!". One week later i see the same 50 parked with a good chunk of front end damage. Got what he deserved but im sorry for the other person he probably ran into. Unless he ran into a pole. Basically if i know it isn't going to kill me im not moving.

Yea...well you can't ever be sure it wont kill ya but I get what your sayin...gettin some insurance cash would be REEALLL nice right now, but gettin laid in a few hours is gonna be RREEEEAAALLL nice too :evil2:

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
here's is an idea i learned from one of my teachers here...

bring a couple of lug nuts with you next time you go out and stow them in the center console or something.
if someone out on the road really pisses you off out there, get ahead in the lane next to them. Make sure you have a clear road ahead of you. When the time is right, toss a lug nut out of the window, downshift and take off.

this works better on a motorcycle for getaway purposes, but should be just as effective.

WaKonabi217

I want Boost
May 18, 2009
Vancouver
CTsupra;1354673 said:
:ttiwwp:

It's been a few hours :naughty:

I had a feeling this would be the response...lol
I will upload some, but not for a while. I dont have any good enough pics to show her off as of right now (no camera, only a phone for a camera).

The lug nut idea sounds good, but I was going one way and she was going a different way. Wouldn't have had a chance to nail her with one.

WaKonabi217

I want Boost
May 18, 2009
Vancouver
mkiiSupraMan18;1355004 said:
^ A mkII wouldn't have a problem catching a Honda driving in the opposite direction... :sarcasm:

And I'm sure you know that a MKIII wouldn't have a problem either. I just didn't feel the need to chase her candy ass down.

And for the record, I Did indeed get laid :naughty::biglaugh: I know you'll all want pics of the girly, but like i said, gotta wait till I have some decent pictures.