p610995_1.jpg

p610995_2.jpg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
exhaust looks great! im lovin the green mica too, reminds me of my car :love:

seeing pics of this exhaust and hearing it in the vid dosnt make it any easier for me to decide on a replacement for my 5-zigen catback i have now. :p

Derek1224

2 Turbos, 1JZ, No Equal
Nov 25, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
I guarentee you won't be disappointed with this Catback! I actually gained 1psi just buy replacing my HKS Legal Catback with this one. This exhaust has some serious flow to it!

My BIC Catback has the optional resonator in it so it'll be a little louder if you opt for no resonator. I can't say enough good things about the BIC line of products. I have EVERYTHING he offers for the MKIII on my car right now and its all great quality.

Derek1224

2 Turbos, 1JZ, No Equal
Nov 25, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
1988SupraDreams said:
I've been on the fence lately between the Blitz Nur-Spec and the Bic catback, but if it can make a 1JZ sound that mean, I'm sold.

The original sound clip that was posted of the BIC catback at idle just doesn't do this exhaust credit. Thankfully we were able to get a good flyby clip up and show just how awesome it sounds. I was topping 2nd as I came by the camera and into 3rd just as I passed by.

Derek1224

2 Turbos, 1JZ, No Equal
Nov 25, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
IJ. said:
Just got around to watching this :)

Sounds brilliant nice quiet town helps.
(no background noise)
Thank you. We took that in an industrial area after they had all gone home so it was nice a silent... until I blasted through there! :evil2: