Best Looking 7MGE

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
haha sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section... but yea..

so what ya'll think is the best looking 7M-GE engine bay? Post some pics up of what you think is the best looking nonturbo 7M-GE engine.. haha this gotta be nice... and also i apologize in advance if there's a thread on this already because i tried searching for it but it didnt show up, so im guessin its the first.. well post off people

MA70Supra88

Boostless
Mar 31, 2005
Boerne, TX
I always thought Will's engine bay was pretty clean but I guess he is going NA-T now so he doesn't count :icon_razz

a70's engine bay (hell, the whole car) was really nice but that car is no more.
engine6_04.jpg

Here's mine but it's nothing special:
ma70supra88_roty_05.jpg

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Anyone out there have one that looks as clean as brand new? And i'm not talkin chromed tubing or anything, just a really really clean stock engine?

(ok so most everyone has colored plug wires and a different intake setup, but aside from that)

Anyone...?

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
suprarx7nut said:
Anyone out there have one that looks as clean as brand new? And i'm not talkin chromed tubing or anything, just a really really clean stock engine?

(ok so most everyone has colored plug wires and a different intake setup, but aside from that)

Anyone...?

BorHor has his Supra's engine bay pretty clean... im in need of a way to clean that crap.. haha

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
My old bay was quite nice, but was missing that crucial component. The nicest thing was that car spent more time on the road than in the garage :<

555366_15_full.jpg

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
s383mmber1 said:
Matt, your 7mge would look great with my manifold and Y pipe :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
LOL, if only it wasn't so much. ;) Actually, how much you asking for them?

BTW, my engine bay is ALOT cleaner then that, but it looks like crap due to the pic being taken at night.

-Matt