best line to tell a trooper when you get pulled over...

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Enraged said:
if your a girl and the cop is a guy, tell the cop its that time of the month, and you are speeding home to get women things. makes the cop squirm apparantly. got my freind out of a ticket becuase the cop was grossed out.

if your a guy, squirm around in your seat and tell him you REALLY need to take a dump, and if he can follow you home and wait until your done...

Omg officer, i reeealy need to take a shit!!! hahaha.

CampbellsChunkySoupra

best be eating your soup!
Jan 28, 2007
Norwalk, IA
www.dragsource.net
i got pulled over by an iowa state trooper. he was driving a dodge charger. [luckily i knew him from our church and hes a huge die-hard chevy guy] and he asked me if i had any idea how fast i was going and so i said, "yeah, i was going way too fast... i had to slow down for your little 4dr dodge so u could pull me over. maybe u should be driving a camaro."

he laughed, gave me a "slap on the wrists" and i drove off.

-Tyler

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I think the point of the thread was to make up some funny stuff, but the best thing to say a police officer is "yes sir" and "no sir"

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
DDR_Man70 said:
i'd just be ready to get out of the car, put my hands on the hood and spread my legs...
That works in some cases if you are a chick, I suppose.

Oh, but I see you live in California, close to San Fran. Perhaps it works there if you are a guy, as well.