AWESOME supra

koulee

Oct 11, 2005
Love it when it set off the car alarms. I would totally do that in a parking garage just for fun all day long.

My car's only set off a car alarm once, and its got the Tanabe SMH which is very quiet.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
This sucks... For some reason I cant watch the MSmedia player movies on that site... Is there a fix for this?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
See, its not mine, it's my moms... You guys never hear me complain about computers unless Im at my moms house... I better hurry up and finish this post before it reboots on me again! lol..

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
I dont think its that cool?

it was funny, I was driving today 30mph in 4th and set off this parked car's alarm in a parking lot next the street I was on, my friend started laughing, good stuff!

that guy drove like a douche bag, either that or he had an unsprung clutch and really couldnt help dropping the clutch to pull out of the parking space? :lol:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Two-steppin' it for the shotgun blast outta' the exhaust!:evil2: Car is pretty sick!:icon_razz I've had that flamage put on me by a fellow forum Supramaniac (ApxHero) but it was his 1JZ powered Cressida!!!:icon_surp

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
ValgeKotkas said:
What's so cool about it then?

Just the fact that it makes LOUD sounds and makes car alarms go off!;)

It seems like your kinnda like a hater as you are always inferring stuff in people threads.

If ya dont like it GTFO.