AWD RX-7

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
silent_sniper said:
well it looks like were all going to eat are words there is such this as an AWD RX-7 its call the savanna and it did come out in japan and thtis is the car my buddies getting

http://www.abbotsfordjapanauto.com/inventory.html

scroll down until you see the RX-7

Uhm, Savanna? I've already heard that name stuck on an "FC" RX7 and it is NOT AWD. In fact, the only drivetrain RX7s ever were is RWD.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Well AWD rx-7 that isn't a custom built car is what we like to call B.S. Your friend and whoever is selling it are liars. That site had some POS 1g supras but several nice 1JZ's why doesnt he get one of those instead of a torquless mazda with FAKE AWD and FC rx7 designations, Savanna RX7's aren ot and have never been AWD.

Stop believing friends, ya know one time my friend said he had sex with one of the hottest girls in our school.......... guess what he didn't.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
silent_sniper said:
no its AWD i had to see so we put it on jack stands and started it all 4 tires spin

Sure.

Anyways, I knew I was right already. Swaq confirmed it.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
silent_sniper said:
ill get a vid of it when he buys it it should be in 1 or 2 weeks
omfg guy the savannahs are rear wheel. the bs in this thread is so stupid really. My friend has an IMPORTED Mazda Savannah ad another one has an IMPORTED GT-R. They all came in rear wheel and dont even bother trying to get a video. Mazda's only AWD car during that gen wasthe 323. /discussion/thread.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
:nono: dont even go there there fuck tard was pulling my chain i dont know how he made the front wheels spin but it was not AWD you guys were right and im a dumbass
fuck i was eather drunk or high to belive that:nono:

P.S. hes buying a supra now