Autotrader "V6" supra.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Yup, see these all the time.

I wonder if it took all those people a lot of time and work to make their own manifolds and exhaust routing and stuff for the V configuration.... :biglaugh:

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
swaq said:
I'm always hesitant to even consider buying one of those ones advertising a V6 because it means the owner is ignorant. Ignorant owners often don't know how to take care of their car properly.

While normally I'd agree with you, it appears as both of those are at a dealer which just proves that the salesman either dont know the difference between an I6 & a V6 or they are just to lazy to look under the hood. My rule is if the saleman/woman is ignorant to what kind of car they are selling then it'll be easier to take advantage of them when it comes time to purchase said vehicle:)

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
RHDMK3 said:
While normally I'd agree with you, it appears as both of those are at a dealer which just proves that the salesman either dont know the difference between an I6 & a V6 or they are just to lazy to look under the hood. My rule is if the saleman/woman is ignorant to what kind of car they are selling then it'll be easier to take advantage of them when it comes time to purchase said vehicle:)
:word8kn: Agreed with dealers.

With private party, if they don't know what engine configuration, no way, on to the next car.

Oh, and what happened to the headlight surrounds on the second one??? Other than that, that thing is CLEAN!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
That red one looks fresh off the factory line... but why wouldn't they have the headlight surrounds? I suppose if the buyer never gets out with the headlights up they'd never know, but I'm shocked to see such a great looking car missing pieces....makes ya wonder if it was rebuilt? Maybe they couldn't find that piece. Who the hell would take those out? There's something someones not telling us.