Autotrader.com $29,000.00 mk3?

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
if it was mine i'd list it for 29k too... autotrader has policy that you can like list it till it's sold.... if he's kept it in that nice of condition all this time he's probably in no rush to sell it.... so he'll just keep bumping it down slowly.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
born2drv said:
if it was mine i'd list it for 29k too... autotrader has policy that you can like list it till it's sold.... if he's kept it in that nice of condition all this time he's probably in no rush to sell it.... so he'll just keep bumping it down slowly.

Yea but its a dealer selling it? So I guess he bought it from the org. owner. It does say garrage kept. But damn! I do like the gray interior tho!

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
"Car has been kept in side all its life"

I really hate when people say this, because I just want to ask them so you have an indoor track then eh? I get what they are trying to say but dont say all its life.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Syris said:
"Car has been kept in side all its life"

I really hate when people say this, because I just want to ask them so you have an indoor track then eh? I get what they are trying to say but dont say all its life.

:biglaugh: I did not think of it that way! I guess they drove 30k miles in the livingroom of the house! haha