Arkansas Members

bigdaddygrip

Mar 5, 2008
Omaha
i got a map-ecu installed on my car. I did the installation myself but polk performance can do it for you. Just tell them Boyd with the 1jz sent you.

bigdaddygrip

Mar 5, 2008
Omaha
mk3_dude;1292728 said:
are you willing to meet half way? Russelville AR is half way for me, im near Fort Smith. Lmk

100 for the parts i.e. 2 blocks and 2 auto transmission
25 for the tie down straps. If you don't need them you can subtract that 25 dollars.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
i dont think there is anyone in the NWA area that can do it but it sounds like bigdaddygrip can help you, the only thing is he is alittle further away

bigdaddygrip

Mar 5, 2008
Omaha
86_sports_1jz;1293506 said:
i dont think there is anyone in the NWA area that can do it but it sounds like bigdaddygrip can help you, the only thing is he is alittle further away

I am in the little rock area. All you need is the ecu pin out for your computer and the information off the map ecu web page.

afracer

Sep 1, 2007
Abilene, TX
I just saw this Arkansas thread for the first time. I'm not currently in Arkansas, but am supposed to be moving there the beginning of next year. Not really looking forward to it (Little Rock area) but I don't get a choice. I've been in/out of Arkansas for the last couple years...not downtalking the place, it's really the work I don't look forward to. Plus the car scene sucks there because there's no 1/4 mile tracks and I never see anybody around. The scene here in little tiny Abilene seems better than Little Rock. Anyways, my wife is from Little Rock and I'll probably meet some of you eventually if we move there in January. I do plan to buy a house with some land to build a big shop/garage for working on cars if I move there...can't wait for that!

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
i'm sure little rock has some good cars there you can run but there is no 1/4 that i know of. if you try hard enough you can always find some good races!

glntom

Apr 13, 2005
Glenwood, AR
I followed a nice grey 87 MKIII from Arkadelphia to Hotsprings on Sunday, It was raining so I didn't get the best look at it. It had stock type exhaust, rims, untinted windows. Maybe someone in Hot Springs, or attending Ouachita or Henderson in Arkadelphia.

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
Hey joseh8772 sorry for being late to this , but i live in rogers and might be able to help you with certain things on your car.I also have a bunch of spare parts in case you need anything, just give me a shout.

joseh8772

HIGHSPEEDDIRT;1296023 said:
Hey joseh8772 sorry for being late to this , but i live in rogers and might be able to help you with certain things on your car.I also have a bunch of spare parts in case you need anything, just give me a shout.

thank you highspeeddirt. do you still own a supra?I probably will need some parts I just don't know what yep,iam triying to finish it but the mechanic is very slow, do you know any body around rogers who can do it?everything out side needs to be conect, please let me know if you know a good mechanic

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
joseh8772;1296495 said:
thank you highspeeddirt. do you still own a supra?I probably will need some parts I just don't know what yep,iam triying to finish it but the mechanic is very slow, do you know any body around rogers who can do it?everything out side needs to be conect, please let me know if you know a good mechanic
This summer I would be down for helping some people out. Contact warpspeed performance and talk to them about getting some work done. It is even in the realm of possibility that I could come down this summer and do some work my family (uncle) owns that place.

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
Yes,joseh i still own a supra.I have lots of spare parts because I bought 2 supras and needed stuff for the one I will be building.I went a little overboard and scrapped the entire car of everything but the frame.So I have parts that I wont be using unfortunately. If anything you could give me pm if your interested and maybe we could hang out and you can come by and see what i got.

joseh8772

HIGHSPEEDDIRT;1296678 said:
Yes,joseh i still own a supra.I have lots of spare parts because I bought 2 supras and needed stuff for the one I will be building.I went a little overboard and scrapped the entire car of everything but the frame.So I have parts that I wont be using unfortunately. If anything you could give me pm if your interested and maybe we could hang out and you can come by and see what i got.

ok where do you live in rogers?this is my email.joseh8772@yahoo.com

bigdaddygrip

Mar 5, 2008
Omaha
joseh8772;1293919 said:
thank you bigdaddygrip and how much you would charge me for that? thank you

depend on how clean you would want the installation. Normally I would just splice and solder the wires to wire it up. But if you want a nice professional job give me P.M. me