Arkansas Members

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
yes i am comming but i don't know about the purple? is it required?

nice mong..... i like the honda lip

how much did you drop it?

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
86_sports_1jz;1079168 said:
yes i am comming but i don't know about the purple? is it required?

nice mong..... i like the honda lip

how much did you drop it?

Thanks brotha man. Its the same drop as yours.

Yes toua purple is the theme, i will be dressed in Full Black Tux with a Purple Dress shirt and tie. If you can, get a purple dress shirt so we can rock all night in it! haha

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Really?
2k?
Seriously?

DAMN YOU! You make it so tempting.
What kind of gas milage you get in it? (I gotta find something to justify it)

You wouldn't want a couple dirt bikes as a trade for it would you? More specifically a 1996 CR 250, and a 1986 Yamaha IT 200.

Last edited:

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
hey mong i'm soo sorry i couldn't make it to your party.... i really wanted to come but by the time i got home it was too late and i was too tired. i feel so bad man cuz i never make it to any of your stuff but you always come to mine stuff... man it also sucks to hear that amy blew his motor... how was the party bro?

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
Its cool man. I understand you guys were way backed up in your work, business is business... Its all good dude. Other than that, the party went pretty well, good amount of people and everyone stayed till midnight. It was fun....And yea Amy blew his motor over-revv'n. I might go buy him a obd1 jdm b16a today w/trans for $1,500. I might need some help dropping it in too, if you guys are free i'll definately hollar at you and lee.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
yea let us know we might beable to help. you should swap our k20 into it.... lol or a gsr. they are around that price or what ever you can find...

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
we have discussed that many times about buying your k20 and swapping it in. But we dont know shit about k-series and how to drop it in a 99-00 civic. Other wise we would! Unless if you know easy steps to dropping it in toua, then we would really buy it from you guys!

Darth Cheddar

Aug 27, 2008
Chino Hills
'Sup guys. I used to live in Newport, AR...still go out that way once or twice a year, but I've never seen much more than trucks and American muscle out there so I decided to check out the import scene in CA. I was thinkin of heading out that way to see my family in Dec. or Jan. Where are all you guys hiding out at?

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
i am in the OK AR area right on the border. i usually go to fort smith/van buran, fayatteville/springdale, n tulsa area. not much out anymore i wish there was more out

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
hey guys, i caught some really good races last night n the night b4! n mong it was good seeing you again, we have to do it again it was fun. i think i'm ready for the turbo mustang and the supercharged mustang now. you'll have to introduce me to them mong so i can race them.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
hey guys my trans went "bongva!" yesterday. i need a new tranny, if u guys have one let me know i'll come pick it up. its a r154, also looking for a lsd rearend doesn't matter if its 3.90 or 3.70