Arkansas Members

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
I've been currently trying to find the best place to take my supra to be fixed and tried a lot of different shops. This one will make you slap your head then your momma.

Is the car running at the moment? We have worked on alot of these cars. The first thing is definately the head gasket and head studs needs to be installed. These cars were notorious for blowing head gaskets. As for an estimate is hard to tell you without seeing the car but it would be around 2500 or so for clutch,head gasket,head studs installed. These parts would be cometic,ARP and ACT so they would be very good parts. I may have a friend that has a turbo for that car if he has not sold it. It was a upgrade for the cars a greddy not sure what size it was.

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
mk3_dude;954016 said:
like i said many times...try VDP motorsports, does really good 7M work!!!

They seem to be the best option that I've found so far. My problem is getting my busted ride to Tulsa w/o costing an arm and a leg on top of what I'm spending at their shop. The only thing I'm confused about is the quote they gave me included parts or if I have to buy them separate.

I'm still saving for this build, waiting on government cheese.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
he shouldnt charge any where close to how toyota or anyone else would charge you.

He does towing also, but i dunno how much it would cost $$$.

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
VDP FTW!! i can vouch for him, steve knows his shit bout 7m's!

steve and Mk3_dude helped me with re-torqueing my head and fixing my timing on my old 89t, made it run like a champ.

as for a meet, i'll be down...depends on the date..i dont have a supra anymore but its ok.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
i don't know? i guess as soon as the blue whale can swim... lol its forgotten how to swim cuz its been sleeping soo long

but for real i'll come by after i get the exhaust done and ic piping hooked up

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
any of you guys looking to buy a supra? Im selling my 89 supra turbo auto for $4,300 if anyone is interested. Car runs excellent, no leaks nothing! Car is in very good shape.