April Stinkin Fools

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
HTML:
 I nearly had a mental breakdown... lol- this is like... the best site I've found for mkIII's... I was like "wtf... NOOOOO!!!!"

My feelings exactly......now you see the reason for my strongly emotional title.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Oh come on, you guys can't be that gullible, I knew to expect something today, so when I saw the front page I just looked for a link to the "real" site. And now they took it down because some people got their panties in a wad..........seriously :nono: (BTW, I'm not hating on anyone)

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
That sucks that they took it down! I thought it was hilarious...

But I wonder what fool couldn't take a joke.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
supra90turbo said:
Fuck you Jimi. yubh8in?
:icon_razz

Kurt...........
STFU-Darth_Vader.jpg

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
alright so i'm the only slow dumba$$ wo thought it was for real untill i saw this thread.........you guys suck........this should be some thing you just dont joke about......like dead babies. but dead babies are pretty funny. nice one guys.

Dew511

Apr 1, 2005
Q-boro, NY
:eek:wned: Lol... Man that was fucked up!!! The way they worded it like the MK3 guys can have a lil section to talk amongst themselves. I was like "Shiiiiit no" Damn April foooools. Thats me! Good one tho none the less!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im not reading all this, Im just gunna say you had ONE PISSED OFF SCOTTISH guy sittin here... I told my wife this must be a joke, or someone hacked it...

YOU MOFOS!!! lol... You got me good... I think anyone that is hard core MKIII has that "MKIV" button that you guys just pushed, lol...

*sighs in relief!!!* Ok, I love you guys, Im off to spend the FOOLS day with my wife... hahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Reign_Maker said:
Im not reading all this, Im just gunna say you had ONE PISSED OFF SCOTTISH guy sittin here... I told my wife this must be a joke, or someone hacked it...

YOU MOFOS!!! lol... You got me good... I think anyone that is hard core MKIII has that "MKIV" button that you guys just pushed, lol...

*sighs in relief!!!* Ok, I love you guys, Im off to spend the FOOLS day with my wife... hahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

your scottish?