Anyone run a full 3" exhaust, with no mufflers?

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
mine is NOT loud....and it sounds great. I have a little different setup up. I didn't use bends....any bends.

My places where I needed bends involved a chopsaw and cutting the needed amount of 22.5 degree angled pieces of pipe and welding together to make the bend. I will try to get a vid clip or two of my car making passes after it's tuned and post up. Will also add some dyno footage so I don't get the doppler effect.

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
i have a dp, test pipe and rsr catback which is straight through. its just a deep tone at idle and low rpm. you get on it though and it gets loud! i love going thoughr the gears next to block walls or anything that reflects the sound. i cant wait till i get it rebuilt!

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Mine is 3 inch straight thru muffler and its kinda loud for a daily driver it does sound great though. The only one to really complain is my wife and she dosent even think it that horribly loud.

My only real complaint is, its just loud enough to drown out the sound of detonation.

And before you ask....YES! Twice!!!

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
ok your on the right track lol:biglaugh:

now just run it with DP only and enjoy!!!!!:naughty:

trust me it soulds awesome with DP only i did it for like 2months and got a lot of looks and punany for it:naughty:

trev

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Girls fucked you because you ran open DP?
congratulations i think... i'd go get myself checked out though. girls like that are too easy for their own good, and anyone else around them.

i ran open dp for a long time. 6mo i think.. never got any for it, though i never did look for any because of it.