anyone instrested in Titan 7mgte pistons

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Enough already! I cleaned a LOT of off-topic and nasty posts out of this thread.

The point here is there will be another spec'ed piston on the market...it does not matter who makes it. If you don't want to buy it, then don't!

And read the 1st post people...these are what "they would look like". There are no spec's, you don't know if the wristpin is at a different height, you don't know any *facts* about these pistons except what Bottle has posted...enough speculation. How about asking questions vs going off on a tangent!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Bottle, I copied your information from post #7 into the first post.

Everyone else, please remember two things.
1. If you have *constructive* feedback, I'm sure the OP would be happy to address it.
2. Keep it civil. Arguing over piston design and price over the internet is no excuse to start name calling.

bottle

Mar 14, 2008
Orlando, FL
The Titan Motorsports piston is 2618 Forged Aluminum and has less then 0.25% Silicon content.

After we do all the design work we will be set on that for an off the shelf part #.
But if someone wants different compression we can always make it for you it is just special order.

bottle

Mar 14, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jostar;962196 said:
Well no has ever posted a link, I have never seen them on your site either & who makes the rod for the 1jz & what would the price on the piston & rod combo be???

Just give me or Sean a call and we can ship them out for you.

bottle

Mar 14, 2008
Orlando, FL
RedEj8;962554 said:
Do you know what the "off the shelf" compression will be on the 7m pistons?

I am thinking of 9.0:1 but that is still up in the air

I need to get some orders for atleast 2 kits then we will start to stock this item and get them going.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
These TMS 7m pistons are going to be a go! I have purchased the exclusive right to market the first batch of pistons and will be the only person you can get them from.

They will be the same forging as originally posted including double forced pin oiling and accum. groove.

- 1mm, 1.2mm, 2.8mm ring pack
- rings will be gas nitrided steel rings with a napier hook on the second
- 9.0:1 comp

The first batch will not have any coatings to keep the cost down. They can be coated later for a fee. These pistons will be a little better than off the shelf JE's and will cost less. PM me for a price, I will have 9 sets the first run, then the price will go up.