Anyone ever buy from SUPRASPORT.COM

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
im about to order clear signal cover for supra

anyone ever bought from this site????????????????

i dont want to be waiting for months for this shit in the mail

thanx for your feedback

lamarossa

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
yes I have purchased all my parts for my car from there... I actually just made a large order from them and they had it here as soon as it was all made... the best way to get ahold of them if you can't get them at the store number is to email with a number to call back on... just call and ask them if they have it in... if they have it in they send it right out... all my single order parts were here in a few days if they had it at the shop... if not it was about a week... pretty quick...

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
two single item orders from me. so far so good... shipped very fast. my favorite websites are now horsepowerfreaks, atpturbo and suprasport, i don't shop anywhere else.

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
yeah I took the chance to order from them. Took about 4 days to receive my shipment. No problems.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I just got my stuff from them, ordered about two weeks ago. I am very happy, Jack was super helpful in making sure I got the right parts I needed. He told me up front that it would take a couple days for all the parts to come in, and it was very quick. I hadn't used them since they went under new managment, but now I'm going to try and use them primarily.

gp-7mgte

Ramrod
May 29, 2005
under my hood
staticpat said:
I just got my stuff from them, ordered about two weeks ago. I am very happy, Jack was super helpful in making sure I got the right parts I needed. He told me up front that it would take a couple days for all the parts to come in, and it was very quick. I hadn't used them since they went under new managment, but now I'm going to try and use them primarily.

they took alomost to months to get my HKS bov kit with the hard pipe

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
I've ordered 3-4 times from them. If it says limited quantity in any way then it will take a long time and I don't believe its their fault they're just waiting to get it. That being said I just ordered some LIPP IC pipes and they shipped out very quickly.

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
malloynx said:
SS is the poop, and they are very fast. gregand charlie havebeen very good to me

I agree... jack is the shit too... I've done a little over $3000 worth of buisness with them also... great shop to work with... when I had questions they were answered...

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
wow thanks guys...good to hear once and a while.
Just wanted to let you know I hired on a new employee now. Her name is Bre and she processes the orders and answers the phones for now. I have been training her in for the last 2 weeks, but I think I better watch it or she will take over. Anyways, the best times(only) to get a hold of us on the phone is monday's (9-3), thursday's (9-1) and friday's (9-3)...that's when Bre is working. I check me email a few times a day, so that's the best way to get ahold of me or pm me...I check my pm all the time too.
We are always working on new ways to become better and will continue to create new products for the mk3 in the future. If your not already on our mailing list you should join. I send out a newsletter every once and a while with specials and new products coming out. Just wait until summer..we have some awesome products that will be available! I'll give you a hint...intake

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
7M-GTE said:
I agree... jack is the shit too... I've done a little over $3000 worth of buisness with them also... great shop to work with... when I had questions they were answered...

forgot to ask...did you get the BOSS installed yet...hurry up Greg and I will be down there March23-25 to check it out

Cya

Aug 12, 2005
Columbia, S.C>
I have...just make sure they have your item in stock. Very good service, I got a Koyo Radiator that wasnt in stock. It took a while (4 weeks) but they were adiment about get me my goods. Goods folks to deal with.

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
SupraSportJack said:
forgot to ask...did you get the BOSS installed yet...hurry up Greg and I will be down there March23-25 to check it out

actually this is patrick jack... but no I haven't gotten to it yet... I've had a busy few weeks here at school... but a buddy is comin up tomorrow to hopefully bust that whole list of stuff waitin to go on... so hopefully I'll be callin you tomorrow to hear her runnin...

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
7M-GTE said:
actually this is patrick jack... but no I haven't gotten to it yet... I've had a busy few weeks here at school... but a buddy is comin up tomorrow to hopefully bust that whole list of stuff waitin to go on... so hopefully I'll be callin you tomorrow to hear her runnin...

I knew it was you I meant Greg with LIPP and I will be down there, I wasn't calling you Greg. I think I forgot a comma before