Any tricks to remove the front emblem?

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
DETONATION666 said:
My question is that all the header/Nose panels are all the same? the toyota emblem will just clip in where the older red emblem was prior?

the oval emblem will fit where the rectangle emblem goes. the new emblem comes with double sided tape and it is cut to mimic the older emblem, it also doesn't come with a new clip so don't lose your old one.

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
swaq said:
:aigo: :3d_frown: Bad bad bad. That's an easy way to damage the emblem and nose piece. The only way that would work is if the emblem was previously removed and replaced without the metal clip under the nose piece (e.g. with double-sided tape). You must take off the nose piece to get to the clip that holds the whole thing on.

Yours must have not had the clip. Mine didn't either, and it flew off at 120+ mph. I bought one on eBay with the clip to replace it. It's a pain to take off the nose piece, but it's worth it.
I had the hole filled, really didn't care how the emblem turned out.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Thanks guy for all this tricks!! LOL, look like there is only one way to do it right. I will do it right so im not going to take any shortcut....if there is any.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
noah89t said:
i just ordered a new t emblem from jeff watson, they only come in black now and cost 17 dollars. as soon as it arrives, i will post its part number in the correct thread.

It's already in there, and is probably the easiest part to look up.

DETONATION666

DECEPTICON MK3
Oct 29, 2006
Bethpage, New York, United States
Im soo stupid I bought a headerpanel sometime back because I wanted one with the toyota sign and the headlight washers deleted...

I switched the emblems today though and now it wont look stupid because the pinstriping is on it