any shop in jersey that work on 1jz

shlounek

Jan 30, 2007
Michigan
dont take it to a shop, chances are they wont know how to fix it also, find a donor car and start swapping sensors check leads etc. and narrow it down.

My car was doing and still is doing the same thing, took it to a shop here in Michigan called Monkey Wrench they kept it for 2 months, didnt fix it and shot me with a bill for $400.00.

if you can find someone in your area that has the same setup and then go for it. Maybee you will be lucky?

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
yea man the car its running now but wont pass 3k but i was planing to take the car to shop name Eshiftperformance but i dont have that much money,,but anyway if any1 close to and have the same set up plz let me know,,i live in plainfield new bro if u can help me ill paid u man,thanks,,
gonzy tunning
p752853_1.jpg

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
picture =:bowdown:

gonzy tunning said:
yea man the car its running now but wont pass 3k but i was planing to take the car to shop name Eshiftperformance but i dont have that much money,,but anyway if any1 close to and have the same set up plz let me know,,i live in plainfield new bro if u can help me ill paid u man,thanks,,
gonzy tunning
p753537_1.jpg

Ds650rida

Mar 19, 2007
Jersey
www.myspace.com
Dude your supra is so BA, I thought mine was nice. i'm hopefully going to be doing a 1j swap soon, i live in tabernacle, its near Medford/Mt. Holly area. Maybe you can help me out if i run into some problems

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
hey guys wats up,just passing by and tell u guys the that my car its already running fine,im so happy that my brother 1jz its running it was the ecu like jose said thanks jose,gt