any shop in jersey that work on 1jz

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
sup guy i just did a 1jz swap on my brother car but the wont iddle and wont pas 3 rpm,,im just looking for any shop that can fix my problem,any shop on jersey that work on 1jz plz let me know

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
i already did that man,1 of my frien came to my house to look at it and he brouth his ignitor and same thing,at first the car just to start but now it iddle at all im mad,thank man

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
gonzy tunning said:
i already did that man,1 of my frien came to my house to look at it and he brouth his ignitor and same thing,at first the car just to start but now it iddle at all im mad,thank man

Unplug all the body connectors from under the dash, and just leave the one that powers up everything, the big grey one. start the car and rev it, let me know how that goes.

Reply ASAP

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
All the ecu connetors are pluged in? right? All you need after that is that big grey plug to let the car start and run. If you have the Hydro fan connector plugged in to the body connector for the dash, the car will run but wont rev past 3K.

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
ok bro im doing everything u telling me and its realy making a diference,i unplug the hydro fan plung and the car runs better but it keep on shut it off wut else i need to,thanks for ur help

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
the car was hard starting before since we unplugged the plugs under the dash it runs better but didnt cross 3000 rpm we disconnected the fan like u said now it rev pass 3000rpm an higher but sometimes it wont start unless u play with the throttle an it back fires on high revs we got a print out for the swap from 1jzgte we followed all the steps for the fuse box an under the dash any suggestions

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Well now those two plugs that look like each other must be plug in to the right place. It should be a no brainer, if the dash works its the right plug. Check all your wires under the dash/ECU area and make sure everything is grounded properly. Sometimes when you unplug the connectors to the ECU it will have a hard time iddling. All of your issues are in that area. Who ever did the wiring there messed up.

Im glad your Revving problem is fixed.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Before you run out and buy a new ECU, try taking it to a TV/small electronics repair shop and ask about getting your capacitors replaced. Shouldn't be much more than $50

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
hey guys i just got another ecu from the place i both my 1jz from clip and the ecu they give me its said 1jz-g TRC wats that mean can u guys tell me btw the car dosen't want to start now im f8king mad ma,plz help me,thanks