Any plans this weekend for a get together?

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Hmm...that sounds fun.

Hey Patrick...I actually washed my car today. It has been a while since I have seen her clean. But I have run into a little issue. On my roof I have these weird lines about two fingers wide running parrallel to the car. I think it is because I micro-fibered my roof a while back and I think the dirt caused this. What you think?

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Ryan

Yea, dirt and residue under the fiber is more than likely the culprit. I am going to be doing some heavy research on how to get the swirl marks out of my red paint very very soon and I will let you know what I come up with.

BTW - Glad you washed that good lookin stang. It does the blue oval proud now I'm sure.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Haha...yea it is gleaming in the Academy parking lot right now.

Why don't you try some of my wax that I got...It got out most of my light and mild swirl marks like you have.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Yep - We went to Hooters. I did not register, didn't have time to clean my car up that morning. Probably 50 cars there. Everything from domestic to euros to tuners. Several mustangs and vette's. A pretty bad Lex 300 and actually a pretty bad Celica GT. No supras. That blk / green RX-7 from the SFS @ Steele was there. I had a chance to chat with him for a bit. Also met a guy from a custom paint shop in Bessemer that thinks he can help me with my paint swirls.

Wes hooked up with his regular waitress @ the Pelham Hooters, mrs Jennifer V and spent most of his time inside with her. At the age of 13, yall can imagine his hormones are boiling over. It's pretty funny actually.

dogdrake

Oct 25, 2008
Gadsden Alabama
HI , guys ive met jay at the steel meet looking forward to meeting all of you . bama im a fellow semi auto owner too. just baught it 2 months ago . it's an olympic arms ar-15. my other one is a rare winchester model 42 410 thats been in the family for a long time. seems wee have alot in common, im also a mcain palin supporter.

jcpham

Oct 28, 2008
Fultondale, AL
I'm down with a monthly meet - although I can't walk or drive at the moment. Took a spill on halloween and turned my ankle (it went POP!). I'm waiting on a set of new gram lights to come in that I ordered for the 2j, but other than that just email or PM me and I will probably show up. I work on computers all day and have a hard time paying attention to forums. The last thing I want to do when I get home is sit in front of a computer.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I have your number Josh, so I'll make sure you hear about any meet we get together.

Sorry to hear about your ankle.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Ryan. I'm not in need of an Assault weapon so the ban won't effect me, but it does violate one of our constitutional rights, so that does effect me.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
suprahero;1176639 said:
Thanks Ryan. I'm not in need of an Assault weapon so the ban won't effect me, but it does violate one of our constitutional rights, so that does effect me.

Everyone can use an AW haha.