Another Supra sighting in Corvallis

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
the13score said:
... just a JC 8 80 With TWIN TURBOS, and high performances parts on the engine. as well as the inter cooler. all HKS HIGH parts.
HIGH performances CLUTCH. and many more parts. i have worked hard for what i have.

Let me make sure I understand this, you are claiming you have a JC 8 80 in your supra?

hmmmm....

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
He wasn't trying to race Pete (I was riding in the car), well okay HE thought he was, we were caught off guard and at the same time both said 'what the fuck' as he went by.

Its obvious he was full of shit in the autozone parking lot, its just as obvious on the internet.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
HAHAHAHA! I recognized that Dairy Mart in the pic! Thats right by Randy Jones Chevrolet on 9th iirc. Anyhow, this guy just seems like he is some punk kid with dreams of owning a badass MK3, nothing more....

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Well there is one more thing that explains it....
DSC_0043a.JPG

owner & vehicle.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
RHD, you know Corvallis pretty well. Im might just drive around town and take random pictures and see how many places you identify correctly...lol

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
theWeezL said:
RHD, you know Corvallis pretty well. Im might just drive around town and take random pictures and see how many places you identify correctly...lol

LOL.. When I was living in Albany I used to date girls from Corvallis. I just remember driving around and seeing those places, thats all. Brings back memories.....:)