Another Supra sighting in Corvallis

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Today I saw a red 86.5-88 Supra with no spoiler and custom wheels driving on 9th St. I then later saw the same one parked near Harrison on 18th St. Looked to be a younger driver, probably college-aged. Anyone know this car?

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
swaq said:
Today I saw a red 86.5-88 Supra with no spoiler and custom wheels driving on 9th St. I then later saw the same one parked near Harrison on 18th St. Looked to be a younger driver, probably college-aged. Anyone know this car?

Havent seen it but I was told there was a red one with no spolier that lives in Albany

cwapface

Supernerd
Mar 30, 2005
Eugene, OR
www.dylanwiggins.com
are you sure it wasn't.....

this guy?

DSC_7304.jpg

Last edited:

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
theWeezL said:
Havent seen it but I was told there was a red one with no spolier that lives in Albany

I highly doubt that because only cool people drive Supra's and nobody cool lives in Albany. lol....

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
RHDMK3 said:
I highly doubt that because only cool people drive Supra's and nobody cool lives in Albany. lol....

hey now, Im thinking about moving to Albany.

wait...are you about to say that proves your point!? WATCH IT Mister!

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I used to live in Albany for a short while. Graduated from West Albany High School. Class of '02. Do you by any chance go cruising around Albany on Friday or Sat. nights? Thats one of my favorite things to do for some strange reason whenever I go back to visit. It seems the cars get more shitty every time I go back.. lol.. Plus I am coming back to the area this coming summer too. And guess where I will be on a Friday or Sat night?....

the13score

Jan 11, 2007
Albany
hey my car maight not be as nice but it could wipe that smile off your face. i own the white supra in Albany with the wing. names is Junior. i just had an upgrade. HIGH PORFORMENCE CLUCHT. none turbo its your call. im not cool but i can keep my car in a better shape. i now what i want thats why i have it. sorry i cant be more like you its just that i dont chose to. get me. SEE YOU AROUND IN ALBANY. REMEMBER NAME JUNIOR PHONE. (541)971-0305

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
That post was probably directed at the two individuals who poked fun at the white supra with the wing. We ran into Junior on the way to Mary's Peak and stopped to talk to him. Apparently he took offence, but I hope he knows that we were just kidding around.

No offence Junior but most of the Supra purists here dont like big wings and various other mods on Supras. Most of us try to keep the lines pure (or at least tastefully modded)

the13score

Jan 11, 2007
Albany
no its cool i now that. everyone likes what they have right. keep up the good work. im just one more thats trying to keep the supra on the road. just a JC 8 80 With TWIN TURBOS, and high performances parts on the engine. as well as the inter cooler. all HKS HIGH parts.
HIGH performances CLUTCH. and many more parts. i have worked hard for what i have. but i hope to run into you guys later. keep up the good work. JUNIOR