Another new guy

nevrltdie

MK-3-000GT
Jan 3, 2008
Arkansas
Hello to all. I've had my 86.5 N/A MKIII for about 4 yrs now and I've completely changed the way it looks which I'm sure will catch attension and flack but all that matters is that I'm in love with her and she's mine. I'm going to try and put some pics up as soon as I figure out how. For the most part all I use this computer for is College but after all of the help Supramania has given me I tought I'd finally join up. I live in Mountain Home Arkansas and am currently pre med. Well that's enough about me this is supposed to be about my car... I'll be seeing you guys around.

nevrltdie

MK-3-000GT
Jan 3, 2008
Arkansas
ok here she is. and yes it needs coil overs.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 9

nevrltdie

MK-3-000GT
Jan 3, 2008
Arkansas
Nomad707;884393 said:
very nice car.. but it looks like a 4 wheeler, or a little mexico car with hydro's.

needs lowering springs! only 180 bucks!

Big time. I made a huge mistake when I bought my tires and had no idea about the lower profile ratings. I hate the way they look on my car but like you said coilovers are a must. the only problem is finding a balance between going to college pre med full time and finding extra money to buy them. $180 is alot of green to me right now. It wasnt when I started the project but things change. And now I'm married soo I don't get all the say in where my $$ goes!