an email I received. Probably a repost, but......

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
How many remember the old text based games written in BASIC, lol? I grew up (Born in 1975) with coleco, Texas TI99, and atari 8-bit systems all the way to current game systems. I also did all the things kids back then too. I don't know how many times I came home tore up from skate boarding or bmx biking on home made tracks we built in the woods as kids. Never wore a helmet, pads, or gloves. Would have been so picked on if my mom made me wear a helmet.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
suprahero said:
:biglaugh: ..........you sound a little more confident than I feel so I'm going to have to bow down to your asteroid greatness.............:bowdown:

Plus, I'm alot older now, and I'm sure my fingers have lost a little bit of the dexterity they used to posess. It sucks getting old..............I'm still younger than IJ though...........:evil2:

LOL...I put an astroids machine in to a constant run loop once because I exceeded the max score the machine could display. You could walk away for an hour and and it would still be running.

Unfortunately, I'm older than IJ...still got the ole eye to hand coordination though ;)
Just can't remember shit.....