Am I weird?

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
lol...well just switch out blocks...i just cannot fathom myself resorting to 2.5L after being 3L for so long.

its like being a smart kid in 6th grade..but going back to 5th grade cause u forgot something.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
I was driving through Duarte a few days ago and while i was stuck in traffic on Huntington, I saw an old guy driving an 89+ 5speed turbo, so i busted a bitch and gave him a thumbs up. then he said "you wanna buy it?" im like "HOW MUCH!?" and then he said "Im not selling it". i was like "asshole" he tricked me. anyways it was a nice car. oh and on the way to school one day i saw a white post 89 with 89+tails and i left a note saying if they wanted to sell...no response.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I like the exterior styling of the pre 89 a lot more, but something in the interior gets better with about every year. I'd prefer a 92, but I'm lookin at spendin about a grand so....... pre-89's here i come!

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
lets face it, the 89+ is just a much smoother and cleaner body style than the pre 89's. New mouldings, front bumper, taillights, spoiler, guage cluster, steering wheel, interior door panel handles..everything was curved out a bit more and flowed much better with the lines of the car. the pre 89's, look like pre 89's by being an 80's car. The post 89's, look like a post 89 and venturing into a 90's body style car.

not everybody is a fan of TOTALLY 80's.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Dachande said:
no wayyyyyyy :icon_conf

89 steering wheel ftmfw
I agree, I like the 3spoke much better than the airbag wheel. I would feel a bit safer with the airbag though, oh well.
And my 89 has cruise control and 6" speaker pods, only thing different is the color of the needles in the dash, Which I agree I like the darker 90+ needle.

Frozentide

TRD-4-LIFE!!!
Mar 15, 2007
Hamilton, Ontario
Johnny Dangerously said:
lets face it, the 89+ is just a much smoother and cleaner body style than the pre 89's. New mouldings, front bumper, taillights, spoiler, guage cluster, steering wheel, interior door panel handles..everything was curved out a bit more and flowed much better with the lines of the car. the pre 89's, look like pre 89's by being an 80's car. The post 89's, look like a post 89 and venturing into a 90's body style car.

not everybody is a fan of TOTALLY 80's.

See I'm the opposite, I LOVEEEEEE the total 80's look of my 86.5!! Although that being said I just bought the 89+ spoiler to mount up. :biglaugh: