Am I weird?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
So I pass this pre-89 turbo everyday on my way to campus and it has never moved. It's not like its being stored cuz its been warm for a couple weeks now and its under a tree with shit all over it etc......

So I worte the owner a note and put it under the wiper saying....

I WANT YOUR SUPRA

IF YOU SELL IT IN 6 MONTHS, RUNNING OR NOT, CALL ME @......

Is it weird that I've been stalking the car for 6 months?

**EDIT the car is in an aprtment complex, so I couldn't just ask them in person. ;)

Last edited:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
My friend left his number on the hood of a car (3rd gen Camaro I believe it was) and a woman called the next day saying "I was actually thinking of selling it." The thing was mint, gave him an exceptionally good price, and said she wasn't putting it on the market, but would sell to him since he took an initiative. But he was too poor and still couldn't afford it lol.

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
There was an 80s MR2 sitting in a parking lot for quite some time down the street from my work last summer. The thing was beat up -- rust, flat tires, blinker fell out, interior was torn up, etc. I figured I could pick it up cheap so I stopped by on a day off and asked if she'd consider selling it. Gave her my number, said she'd talk it over with her boyfriend and give me a price within a couple days. Never called back. :(

Anyways, I'm more than willing to find out info about stuff I'm interested in if I have the money and/or see something I like. If I'm weird so be it, at least I'm happy with how the results turn out... sometimes. :p Cool way to meet people, too.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ never got one of those pissed off people that are like "If I wanted to sell the damn thing it'd have a f*cking sign in the winda', wouldn'it?"

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
^ never got one of those pissed off people that are like "If I wanted to sell the damn thing it'd have a f*cking sign in the winda', wouldn'it?"
Nope, but if I did I'd probably come back with something to make them feel bad about that response, or just embarrassed.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
OneJoeZee said:
If I saw a pre-89, I wouldn't even give it a second look.
QFT

Wait for a 91+. Nicer speakers, gauges (match better), steering wheel, cruise ctrl, and they look times better than pre-89's. (89+ look fine from outside but a few lil things on the inside that would drive me nuts)