A70 Forever... video

lam4chineguns

Banned
Feb 10, 2006
Providence, RI
The 87 meg one is worth it if you've got cable. If you click the 7 meg youtube vid please leave a comment!

screen.jpg

:icon_conf 7mb
:icon_razz 34mb
:aigo: 87mb

If these don't work it's because your quicktime is old. New version is free: apple.com/quicktime

Last edited:

spoolme

supra4umsfreak
May 9, 2005
Roswell, NM
are all the vids the same but different sizes? i could only get the youtube one to work. i like it!
the big one i DLed and it wont play on my quicktime player. i need to download a codec or something. shit.

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
that was the best movie i've ever seen for mk3's

SICK Man, too bad that's not just the trailer for some major mk3 action.

THE WISTLES GOT WOOOOOOOO

lam4chineguns

Banned
Feb 10, 2006
Providence, RI
spoolme said:
are all the vids the same but different sizes? i could only get the youtube one to work. i like it!
the big one i DLed and it wont play on my quicktime player. i need to download a codec or something. shit.

i used a special compressor that makes decent sized files yet retains a high quality - its for quicktime its called h264

i like divx more, which is an mpeg compressor i think, but for some reason my computer crashes whenever i try to use it

um so yea long story short just get the new version of quicktime (its free)

http://www.apple.com/quicktime

lam4chineguns

Banned
Feb 10, 2006
Providence, RI
Zazzn said:
that was the best movie i've ever seen for mk3's

SICK Man, too bad that's not just the trailer for some major mk3 action.

THE WISTLES GOT WOOOOOOOO

i would love to re-edit this video, perhaps making it the intro to a larger megamix type video full of supra action. the problem is most supra videos are compressed really poorly for net distribution, so taking them, re-editing them, and compressing them yet again results in really shitty looking video

my dream scenario would be to have a track day at an un-used airplane runway (kindof like where Top Gear shoots a lot of their segments) where people would bring their supras, hire 1 or 2 professional camera men, and rent some nasty pro-level equipment and really do the thing right. but for now its just still images and some video clips :ugh2:

SupraSonica

Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area
That was a sweet video, what kind of editing program did you use ? Do you do editing for a living because that looked like profesional quality.

lam4chineguns

Banned
Feb 10, 2006
Providence, RI
SupraSonica said:
That was a sweet video, what kind of editing program did you use ? Do you do editing for a living because that looked like profesional quality.

sort of - i do a lot of stuff with computers, editing, web design, flash, etc

the main program used was adobe's After Effects

Last edited:

lam4chineguns

Banned
Feb 10, 2006
Providence, RI
7MGTESUPRAMAN said:
Nice video diplaying the A70 Supra.

is english not your native language? everywhere I posted this video up you have posted as well and left the same comment over and over again. "Nice video diplaying the A70 Supra. The first generation model to have the turbo charger engine." I feel like you are chasing me and when I die you will be at my death bed and you will come up to me and whisper in my ear:

Nice video diplaying the A70 Supra. The first generation model to have the turbo charger engine.

:runaway:

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
lam4chineguns said:
is english not your native language? everywhere I posted this video up you have posted as well and left the same comment over and over again. "Nice video diplaying the A70 Supra. The first generation model to have the turbo charger engine." I feel like you are chasing me and when I die you will be at my death bed and you will come up to me and whisper in my ear:

Nice video diplaying the A70 Supra. The first generation model to have the turbo charger engine.

:runaway:

You know everyone does not type as well as others on the computer you know and english is my native language and last time I checked this is not an english or spelling class. You act like you have never seen someone spell a word incorrectly. If you read what I wrote you know what I meant to say in the comment. If I wanted someone to check my spelling on here I know who to look for. So just :blah: :blah: :blah: about when someone else write a sentence wrong or spell a word incorrectly in another thread you start.:rolleyes: