A humorous police mk3 featured

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Dachande said:
that was really really dumb. most departments don't even use 9mm as their primary anyway..not to mention he sounded like a pillow biter. i'll sell you my white 89 turbo targa in my sig so i don't have to be associated with this other white supra owner.

They don't? hmm....the gun in the video looks like a .45 Cal Desert Eagle, sorta...

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Clueless said:
They don't? hmm....the gun in the video looks like a .45 Cal Desert Eagle, sorta...
desert eagles were not made to shoot .45 acp..the gun in that video looks like the gun from robocop, and is obviously fake.
most departments that use glocks use the glock 22 which fires .40 s&w
page-1945.jpg

DESERT%20EAGLE.jpg

??

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Dachande said:
desert eagles were not made to shoot .45 acp..the gun in that video looks like the gun from robocop, and is obviously fake.
most departments that use glocks use the glock 22 which fires .40 s&w
page-1945.jpg

DESERT%20EAGLE.jpg

??

Why would I use a real gun... Seriously.

-Joe

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
WTF Dachande, doG forbid anyone have fun and make silly videos with fake guns.

...I have a silly video somewhere from when I was a junior in highschool and my friend Ashley and I did a skit for Spanish class. We used a fake dog to fly over the car. :)

Last edited:

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
DreamerTheresa said:
WTF Dachande, doG forbid anyone have fun and make silly videos with fake guns.
there shall be no fun having allowed in this life! negative criticism of said fun activities is all that shall be allowed!! and no one expects the spanish inquisition. :icon_bigg

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
prime examples of why taking things serious is the worst course of action in life, life isn't serious or even "responsible" it's just a serious of events that ultimately end the same way no matter what path you take. LIGHTEN UP.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Wills7MGTE said:
prime examples of why taking things serious is the worst course of action in life, life isn't serious or even "responsible" it's just a serious of events that ultimately end the same way no matter what path you take. LIGHTEN UP.
I believe you meant to say series. :nono:
If you think you should never take anything seriously you're gonna be a failure.

7MA61

7MA61
Aug 27, 2006
Sydney
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
I seen they mispelled safety and decided to call it quits... < 20 seconds in...
I saw you kill the english language and will no longer read your posts:3d_frown: ..

PS he drive like pussy, damn putting someone in the back seat of a supra is punishment enough for any crime:icon_razz