A humorous police mk3 featured

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
DAMN!! That dude has the supra I'm looking for. Turbo, targa, and I think its 5spd. Its white too, the color I want most.:3d_frown:

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
that was really really dumb. most departments don't even use 9mm as their primary anyway..not to mention he sounded like a pillow biter. i'll sell you my white 89 turbo targa in my sig so i don't have to be associated with this other white supra owner.

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
steven89 said:
lol nice vid.. but its automatic..

Oh its a auto...ok I feel better now lol. Auto's are still cool though you know, I don't want to piss off any auto supra dudes...:icon_bigg

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Dachande said:
that was really really dumb. most departments don't even use 9mm as their primary anyway..not to mention he sounded like a pillow biter.

I think it was supposed to be a dumb imitation, so accuracy is not a priority ;)

I thought it was kinda funny.

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Dachande said:
that was really really dumb. most departments don't even use 9mm as their primary anyway..not to mention he sounded like a pillow biter. i'll sell you my white 89 turbo targa in my sig so i don't have to be associated with this other white supra owner.

Thanks for that degrading comment! But you had no way of knowing I was on this board so no harm done.:icon_conf

I do however appreciate the comments, they're funny, they really are. Also, thanks for pointing out Safety was spelt wrong, just one of those things that goes over your head, and you don't realize it till you're done. As for the 5mins of your life...yea, nothing I can do about that. Now the Supra; 1989 Non-turbo Automatic, gets me from point A to B and I can't complain, and white is a damn sexy color if I do say so myself.

It's funny to see my video make it from youtube to Supramania, didn't expect it.

-Joe

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I liked it, I live in cape i have a 90 white on white with blue leather turbo targa auto (and yes its still pretty quick). Point of fact many U.S. PD's are using 9mm so that they can easily share ammo and to avoid liability of .45 and .40 cal weapons.

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
89Joe said:
Thanks for that degrading comment! But you had no way of knowing I was on this board so no harm done.:icon_conf

I do however appreciate the comments, they're funny, they really are. Also, thanks for pointing out Safety was spelt wrong, just one of those things that goes over your head, and you don't realize it till you're done. As for the 5mins of your life...yea, nothing I can do about that. Now the Supra; 1989 Non-turbo Automatic, gets me from point A to B and I can't complain, and white is a damn sexy color if I do say so myself.

It's funny to see my video make it from youtube to Supramania, didn't expect it.

-Joe

What!! Its NA too, Alright!! I feel even more better. No offense to the auto NA supra dudes and "dudettes" at least your car is more reliable and it's white wich is my favorite color for the mk3.:icon_bigg

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
ValgeKotkas said:
Why did the criminal chin-punch the concrete?

I decided he needed to take a nice dirt nap; that, and he forgot to catch himself on the way down:biglaugh:

-Joe

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
HAHAHA I Have that kinda free time, once I get some new airsoft guns I plan to make a resident evil knock off but with much better plot than the studio garbage, possibly use my mk3 too LOL. I think the girl towards the end u arrested was hot, I'm sure shes like 15 but what the hell, I need to move to stl its boring in cape, LOL Damn SEMO students.