A few new shots of my TTR

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
BorHor said:
Sweet so you aren't getting another set of rims now? These are better anyways. I hope I get the Megans so I can be just like you :love:

nope im just getting the bent wheel fixed cause im getting it done for free. im still getting new wheels as soon as i can. i might have a new set lined up right away for a temporary set. they are a bit wider than what i have now but the big thing is i believe the offset will be more to my liking.

lol if you do get the megans im sure you wont be dissapointed. only thing is if you look at my pics the rear of my car is as low as you can go with them out back. i was hoping for another little bit lower but for now they rock. :icon_bigg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
:rofl: im the last person anybody should try to be like.

yea i was a bit suprised when i saw that was as low as they would go but most people wouldnt go much if any lower than that anyways. im just crazy and wanted the car lower. the front i think still can go a bit lower. why you would want to, i have no clue, i can only get about one finger between my fender and tire as is.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I think that is about the hight kyle has it currently and he barely makes it in to my garage. What kinda rims are you looking in to getting again?

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
key word is "barely". if he can still make it in its all good :D

not sure what im going to do for new rolling gear. i dont have any good ideas really and its hard for me to find stuff in the offset and width i want that will fit up front.

if anyone has ideas id love to hear em! :1zhelp:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
yea... jeff lange's handywork again. he had a few beer and crashed on the couch at my place last night. he decided i needed a name change again :rofl:

Ken

Apr 6, 2005
Houston, TX
p621898_1.jpg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Loki said:
Were you sober this morning when you sent me those texts? :icon_conf

those were jeff's handy work he went through my entire contact list sending random crap to people :rofl: