91 Pearl White

OptimusSuprimer91

Aug 8, 2007
Goleta
jugodegolf said:
Beinevido's. Yo tengo mucho amor para la blanca coche. Por favor poquito lavar a la comparmente de la engine.

Great looking car there. Keep it as close to stock as possible.

haha tienes razon, tengo que limpiar el compartimiento del motor.

Last edited:

OptimusSuprimer91

Aug 8, 2007
Goleta
jugodegolf said:
Lol. mi espanol no es mucho bueno, hombre. pero "tienes razon" es "have reason" I believe. Just a little soap and water to show off that white engine bay.

In literal terms thats exactly what it means, in this case It just means "your right". Good stuff though. BTW what should I use to clean it out, something like Palmolive dishwashing soap or something grittier?

Sep 11, 2007
terrace b.c.
OptimusSuprimer91 said:
Cool thanks for the info man, last time I checked, my paint code was 051, Diamond Pearl White

Great community for sure :)
nice ride! my '88 has pearl white paint but the molding's are black, also a burgundy pinstripe along the top of the side panels, to match the interior.

OptimusSuprimer91

Aug 8, 2007
Goleta
eternalboost said:
nice ride! my '88 has pearl white paint but the molding's are black, also a burgundy pinstripe along the top of the side panels, to match the interior.

Thanks man, got any pics of yours we can check out?

OptimusSuprimer91

Aug 8, 2007
Goleta
noah89t said:
nice looking car

thanks man!!! cool to see that people are still looking at it. I actually stopped driving it for about two weeks now because some idiots truck tire rubbed up against the front bumper cover here at my apartment complex while he was trying to park. Luckily I had the cover on, it tore the cover a bit, the paint wasnt damaged though. I just took it home to avoid any more of these incidents, im not taking chances, the people I live with dont know how to drive and many have their cars all banged up from fender rubs and things, I'll let them duke it out with their cars, mines staying at home.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Just to clear somthing up, Your molding is stock I have the exact same car as you pearl white and everything. and I bought It from the orig owner. I asked him the same question and he said it came like that from the dealer and he had never changed it. Upon further reading it did come stock that way. Anyway welcome to supramania! Good luck on keeping it stock!

~Cory

OptimusSuprimer91

Aug 8, 2007
Goleta
rs4rush said:
Just to clear somthing up, Your molding is stock I have the exact same car as you pearl white and everything. and I bought It from the orig owner. I asked him the same question and he said it came like that from the dealer and he had never changed it. Upon further reading it did come stock that way. Anyway welcome to supramania! Good luck on keeping it stock!

~Cory

thanks for clearing it up man. btw your car is freakin immaculate, the engine bay is crazy clean for a stock car imo and the outside speaks for itself, very nice. How many miles on it? Im also the 2nd owner of mine, got it with 81,000miles