91 Pearl White

OptimusSuprimer91

Aug 8, 2007
Goleta
Greetings from Cali, new to supras and supramania. This is my nearly stock 91Turbo, Ive added a K&N intake and 2.5 custom catback exhaust. Ive had it for about 2 years now and its running great. Looking forward to getting some insight and sound advice on mods and mechanical issues in the near future.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

OptimusSuprimer91

Aug 8, 2007
Goleta
haha cool controlling cat comment,thanks for the comments guys. And you bet Im keeping this thing as close to stock as possible. If anything I will upgrade my exhaust to a 3'' Tanabe Medallion exhaust, not sure yet. Either way thanks for the welcoming.

OptimusSuprimer91

Aug 8, 2007
Goleta
swaq said:
Gorgeous car. More pics? I thought all 1991-1992s had moldings the same color as the car...

Hmm, not sure myself, but I'll get some more pics up soon. I just always thought it was supposed to look that way. Any thoughts guys?

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Besides the moldings, your car has everything else that makes it a 1991-1992, and I could be mistaken on the moldings. You have the 5-spoke wheels and Toyota emblem. Does it have 6.5 inch front speakers?

OptimusSuprimer91

Aug 8, 2007
Goleta
swaq said:
Besides the moldings, your car has everything else that makes it a 1991-1992, and I could be mistaken on the moldings. You have the 5-spoke wheels and Toyota emblem. Does it have 6.5 inch front speakers?

Thats a yes on the 6.5 inch front speakers man, I'll get some more pictures for you guys tomorrow afternoon, In the meantime thanks for all the comments.

Oh and also, Im sure you noticed but the grille inserts(driver side) I have on the car right now went on 89-90 model supras, I do have the OEM insert, I just like the drivers side insert with TOYOTA written out.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Nice car and welcome!!!! Moldings look like they were painted to me at some point????:icon_bigg

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Very nice car! Welcome. This is a good community to be part of.:icon_bigg

If your paint code shows the actual 'pearl white', then I believe the moldings are the correct color. I think only the 'Super white' package, had white moldings. I know that almost all other colors, had color keyed moldings, but I think they just contrasted because of the different color whites, that were available. His wheels are also grey, so that might be another clue(?)

Jeff Lange would probably know.:icon_razz

OptimusSuprimer91

Aug 8, 2007
Goleta
91T breezen' said:
Very nice car! Welcome. This is a good community to be part of.:icon_bigg

If your paint code shows the actual 'pearl white', then I believe the moldings are the correct color. I think only the 'Super white' package, had white moldings. I know that almost all other colors, had color keyed moldings, but I think they just contrasted because of the different color whites, that were available. His wheels are also grey, so that might be another clue(?)

Jeff Lange would probably know.:icon_razz

Cool thanks for the info man, last time I checked, my paint code was 051, Diamond Pearl White

Great community for sure :)