88 supra build 400 horsepower build on stock internals

ttsupra2503

6'8 BC Giant
Feb 28, 2012
Kelowna, BC
I like what you have done bud. Hows the wounds healing? I might do this type of thing this summer. I am debating hard on what I should do next.

My machine shop is getting a very bad reputation from me and I dont think they understand how much business they are killing by holding me up. I had some really big plans and I will be talking with the owner on Monday and hopefully he offers me a deal to keep my business there. I only mention this because its the type of thing you might go through when you get your motor done. I had very highly regarded references but all of those people paid to have their motors put together by the shop. The only thing they have done wrong in my books is promise and not deliver on a timeline. I am bringing one of my friends with me who referred me to the shop and we are sitting down for a meeting without the shop manager.

ok... now that I am done ranting.

What type of roll cage are you planning on? are you gonna get it certified so that you can use it on the track later?

After I get my ticket in the spring, do you think I should move down to the coast? lol... gf my dump me if I decide to do it but yeah... that ship will sail when we get there.

Jordon Burt

ttsupra2503;1892843 said:
I like what you have done bud. Hows the wounds healing? I might do this type of thing this summer. I am debating hard on what I should do next.

My machine shop is getting a very bad reputation from me and I dont think they understand how much business they are killing by holding me up. I had some really big plans and I will be talking with the owner on Monday and hopefully he offers me a deal to keep my business there. I only mention this because its the type of thing you might go through when you get your motor done. I had very highly regarded references but all of those people paid to have their motors put together by the shop. The only thing they have done wrong in my books is promise and not deliver on a timeline. I am bringing one of my friends with me who referred me to the shop and we are sitting down for a meeting without the shop manager.

ok... now that I am done ranting.

What type of roll cage are you planning on? are you gonna get it certified so that you can use it on the track later?

After I get my ticket in the spring, do you think I should move down to the coast? lol... gf my dump me if I decide to do it but yeah... that ship will sail when we get there.

how do i get it certified? didnt think that had to be done, and i was gunna go with a 6 point, and weld it in. i was gunna use sqaure hss with some good braces and welds. just because i dont have a bender and its easier to work with.

Jordon Burt

p1893251_1.jpg