7mgte running rich

7mgt45r

7mgt45r
Sep 23, 2007
ATLANTA, GEORGIA
car will not stay running,after stall the car would noy start bck until you wait awhile. So tried to adjust the fuel with safc no responce. Car wouldn't adjust. So i unplugged idle control vaul and car would stay running, but still running really rich. I'm running vpc/safc set up. Could someone pls help me i"ve been at this since last sat. I'm thinking its the o2 sensor is gone bad. wideband is reading really rich.

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
doubt its the o2 sensor. some more info would be useful in diagnosing the problem. before you starting experiencing the problem, have you recently done any work or install anything new? what are your mods? have you tested the iscv (since the car ran after you unplugged it)?
-pete

7mgt45r

7mgt45r
Sep 23, 2007
ATLANTA, GEORGIA
sneakypete;1055271 said:
doubt its the o2 sensor. some more info would be useful in diagnosing the problem. before you starting experiencing the problem, have you recently done any work or install anything new? what are your mods? have you tested the iscv (since the car ran after you unplugged it)?
-pete

mods are eagle rods, je pistons,brian crower valve train intake/exhaust ported,780cc injectors, aero fuel pressure reg.,gt45r turbo, 4inch catback exhaust , tublar manifold with 50mm wastegate,custom made alumina hard pipes, vpc/safc, aem wideband, greddy profec b boost controller. car runs like has a boost leak, because on boost gauge is reading 10 when normally reads 20. Would the idle control val make the car run pig rich? i have no adjustment with my safc anymore, its like if you try to adjust the car will lope up and dwn.