6m Crank in a 7mgte

Status
Not open for further replies.

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
i guess it was a jza70 then. my b. if it was a jz then why would it read only 7 instead of 8? just curious..(i know this really isnt the right thread)

also, does that "no factory 7m with 7k redline" include the turbo-a?...once again, just curious

hatchet9mm

Aug 1, 2008
USA
Guys, I'm sorry to have started a strange commotion, but I'm the one with the wrong #s. If everyone says there is no huge difference besides weight in the cranks, then there is nothing out of the ordinary with this engine. And the redline change was just speculation from the guy I'm buying the engine from.

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
im not really sure that there is a commotion...just debating and trying to narrow down specifics i guess.and i believe "the other guy" to be right..as far as im concerned there is no "beef". now i am just curious about the turbo-a numbers...but we are all friends here
::fundy::

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Ran identically prepped cranks back to back within 2 weeks with the crank being the only change the 7M is smoother until 6000 then I couldn't pick a difference as the 7M is a little buzzy from there to my 8300 limit

Status
Not open for further replies.