240 sx exhaust on a supra (i already bought it)

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
well its a 240 sx apexi dual n1 exhaust that i couldent pass up for 150 + 50 shipping on ebay .Anyone here ever fabricate a 240 exhaust to fit on a mkiii. do you think that the lines will closley match enought to make mods minumul . i have never welded but have several classmates that are willing to teach me.what are your thoughts ??:naughty:

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
anything will work with enough modification. in your case it will probibly require a good bit of work. the 240 has its exhaust ports and muffler on the same side so there probibly wont be a crossover. hangers will need to be cut and bent to fit. length will need to be changed.

but other than that it should bolt right up.... why didn't you just buy an exhaust for the MA70? you will probably spend as much trying to get it to fit as one built for the Supra

UkiSash

no mor sup :(
Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
MKIIINA;1037364 said:
why didn't you just buy an exhaust for the MA70? you will probably spend as much trying to get it to fit as one built for the Supra

:werd:

***This product has been denied by the UkiSash Supra Assosiation of the SM forums.***

lol give it a try although i would just sell it and buy one for the MA70, you might be able to find one on SM or SF for the same price if not cheaper.

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
just layout hyour stock exaust and the aftermarket side by side, cut and reweld the areas that are not at the right bend. should look similar to your stock exhaust except it will be bigger, louder, and give out more horsepower >=D

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
It has been done with a dual N1. Search on SF because I remember seeing the thread there. But from what I can remember all that has to be done is the rear has to be extended.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
My last exhaust on my 89T the exhaust shop made me 2.5" cat back for $50 cash. I just bought a ebay double can that I payed $40 like a month earlier and they did the rest, So less then $100 total :) or $50 depending on how you look at it.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
i would buy that, chop out the 2nd muffler and just pipe it back to the cat... haha

i've been looking for an exhaust like that too... what did you search to find it?

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
Rennat;1038119 said:
i would buy that, chop out the 2nd muffler and just pipe it back to the cat... haha

i've been looking for an exhaust like that too... what did you search to find it?

easy ebay.com then i typed in apexi exhaust

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
that is a sick exhaust!!!!

when you install it make sure they tuck that thing up. it might be a little hard with those dual pipes under the diff. other that that it should look good. i want pics when your done.

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
black89t;1038131 said:
that is a sick exhaust!!!!

when you install it make sure they tuck that thing up. it might be a little hard with those dual pipes under the diff. other that that it should look good. i want pics when your done.

no problem if i can find my memory card for my camra i need it for myspace too.cant find that little sucker anywhere