2007 Mk3 Calendar ::FINISHED::

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^^^^^That just sealed the deal for me next year. Your car is Amazing!!!!!!!

Edit:I was typing that when you posted mine. I didn't say that because of what you said about mine................lol

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
LMAO......Jay, you just need a bi g red S on the hood!!

Cant wait to see what mine looks like with the sides and new rear.......and I was always the guy who never wanted any aftermarket body crap on my car:ugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
87 Silver Sniper said:
September shot? lol

You know your car is badass. No one wants to state the obvious. Your car is one of my wife's favorites. I think they all look good, and can't wait for next years calendar when she'll just take the best of the best..................:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89 said:
LMAO......Jay, you just need a bi g red S on the hood!!

Cant wait to see what mine looks like with the sides and new rear.......and I was always the guy who never wanted any aftermarket body crap on my car:ugh:

I think the RIGHT aftermarket stuff looks good on a MKIII. There is some really hideous kits out there though that will make even a MKIII lover turn his/ her head in disgust. I know your car is going to look very tastefully sweet, and not tacky..................lol

Leave the neons to the neons..........;)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Damn, where are all you guys who were all excited about this? I've only had 5 sales! I may not do it again next year, I've been having a lot of bad luck on other forums with people wanting me to do something and then not ponying up.

Hope I don't come off as being an asshat, it just took a lot of time and stress to do this, along with getting somehwhat bashed on supraforums (but we all saw that coming)

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Tanya said:
Damn, where are all you guys who were all excited about this? I've only had 5 sales! I may not do it again next year, I've been having a lot of bad luck on other forums with people wanting me to do something and then not ponying up.

Hope I don't come off as being an asshat, it just took a lot of time and stress to do this, along with getting somehwhat bashed on supraforums (but we all saw that coming)

Next time , take a deposit first before you make anything. at least you won't waste time/money on the extras ....
I saw the SF post......most of the guys there are like that....I wouldn't worry about em.. lol

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprastanger507mgte said:
Next time , take a deposit first before you make anything. at least you won't waste time/money on the extras ....
I saw the SF post......most of the guys there are like that....I wouldn't worry about em.. lol

I didn't lose any money on the deal or anything, just my time. It was done through cafepress which has pre-made calendars with their base price. All I do is collect the pics, photoshop them and upload to cafepress and select which months to put them on. Then I had my little bit of commission and put them up for sale. There's really no way to "take a deposit" on this unless I ordered a bulk shipment (which is 15 or more) and I would not have been able to put ANY money into that idea at all.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
johnathan1 said:
Although I think it would be a lot better on the August page if it were a shot of the whole car...

It adds more spice to the calender as a whole. Gotta have that one shot that is unique to the rest, IMO. Great job Tanya, I will definately consider getting one if my pay pal decides to work one of these days.

EDIT: is there other ways of ordering? I hate pay pal, they are nothing but problems with me.