1UZ TPS Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
FLAMEWAR.gif

Do I have your attention now? Good.

This is the tech section, not the "let me show you who has the bigger dick" section.

Tone it down and keep it civil people.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Darkcyde said:
Only knowlagable people with facts need reply.

P.S. Don't give me that "search" crap either. I did and my question was not satisfied.
You ought not start a thread that way. Good luck with your project though.

Darkcyde

Workin' Man
Mar 30, 2005
La Villa Strangiato
aljordan said:
Ok.. you have the parts.. now put it goether and make it work. ANYONE can buy or cut metal and fab it up. Now make the car run with it.

I said this will not happen since you're asking questions that you should figure out. You have BOTH TBs in front of you. Look at both TPSs, and count the pins. Hit the local toyota dealer and write down the TPS specs for the 1UZ. Compare it to the specs of the 7M TPS. GO from there.

I HATE spoon feeding children these days. Back in the day.. you looked at stuff and figured it out on your own. Not now.. ask someone else to do the reasearch for ya.

Friggen pathetic.

Then what the fuck are the forums for then?

TO GAIN KNOWLAGE!

You have posted multiple times in this thread and offerd nothing but insults. The only thing I learned from you is how to be an ass.

The fact is, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION! To me, you are just some guy on the internet being a jackass.:doublebir

Mods: Please feel free to close and/or delete this thread.

Last edited:

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
aljordan said:
I say its a dumbass question becuase he has BOTH TBs sitting in front of him!!!! He could remove the 7m TPS, and try and install it on the 1UZ TB. Easy to do. Nooooooo. He wanted someone to spoon feed him the answer.

That was my reason on my post.

Funny, I thought the point of the post was whether or not the 1UZ TPS output the same signal as the 7M TPS, and not whether the 7M TPS fit the 1UZ TB. Your post is a moot point.

Regardless, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.