1jz wont start

heyguys i did my wiring last weekend and finished it up topped of all the fluids started right up i installed the driveshaft and touched nothing in the engine bay and now it wont start. it was running perfectly for 45min what could go wrong?
i checked the first coil pack no spark. im thinking ecu?:1zhelp: :1zhelp: :1zhelp: :1zhelp:

BigPants

Apr 12, 2006
Tucson, AZ
do you have an safc? my safc lost connection for no reason causing my car to not start. i had to go through and look at everywire untill i found one that maybe had a bad connection and resodered it. then she fired right up! good luck and if its wiring be patient because it IS frustrating.:3d_frown:

Spaniard

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
La pearla PR
yeah check your fuses. might be injector drivers or some caps in the ecu. if you have a buddy with a 1jz, ask him to let you borrow his ecu to see if it starts.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
driftking786 said:
i checked the first coil pack no spark. im thinking ecu?:1zhelp: :1zhelp: :1zhelp: :1zhelp:

Double check the wiring in the engine bay to make sure nothing came loose. If you don't have it running after next weekend (going to hawaii this week), I might be able to come there. What's your zip code so I can see what kinda drive it is.