1jz goods + bads?

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Troyota said:
I think he was talking about Flywheel Horse Power...but I had the same thought at first....FWD FTL!!!

Eh, I usually think of it as RWHP or to the CRANK.

Oh well.

Someday, I wish I could convert my Supra to WWD. :icon_conf

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
...WWD: I was referring to Wrong Wheel Drive. ;) (Also known as Front Wheel Drive)...

But WMD?

ummm

Whiskey n' Mountain Dew?

:icon_surp

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
Ok...I'm Shutting up...and making my 100th post!!!! FINALLY!!! More than a year later!!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!!

Shuts up.
:)

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
you just got unlucky. ordered at the wrong time. when i needed my gasket set, i had them within a week.

I know...they have my rear main seal and front crank seal. Just sold out of the cam seals and valve cover gaskets. :( Oh well, if by some MIRACLE the engine is ready to drop in the car before the 10 weeks is up. Those will be easy enough to do with the engine in the car. :)

Jspec7m88: Yeah...I've been a member for 5 months longer than you and have 1/14th the posts that you do. Damn I'm a whore. ;)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
mattjk said:
try supraforums. they are a little more mature there.

o_O Supramania is way more respectful and mature than supraforums.

no offense, but this guy is asking for info that has been covered time and time and time and time again. All the info is found with some simple research.

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
OneJoeZee said:
o_O Supramania is way more respectful and mature than supraforums.

no offense, but this guy is asking for info that has been covered time and time and time and time again. All the info is found with some simple research.

I was of course kidding. :biglaugh: