1jz a/c?

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Use the top of your 7M compressor. take the stud out that holds the 1jz AC pump. Replace the 1jz top part of the compressor with the 7M top part. Take the PS pump braket and grid it were it hits the bolt for one of the AC line and if you want grind the bolt a little too. Use the 7M stock lines and put new O-rings on it and go have your AC recharged.

This is how i did mine and every other AC on a 1jz. Wiring is up to you.

BigPants

Apr 12, 2006
Tucson, AZ
anybody else have any ideas? because i cant afford to do anything yet but i would like to get together some ideas so that i have different options!

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
^^^^^^
HA HA, It must suck driving in that heat all the time. I live in maine, it's just cold and rains alot!!! :icon_conf

lifesnotfair

Dec 26, 2005
Dominican Republic
Well, I'm used to the heat, and at night I drive without the A/C. As I work, I use it very little actually... I leave work at 6pm and by then, I can almost run without the A/C on, and with the windows down. :)

But yeah, during the daytime, with that damned caribbean sun over my head... I absolutely NEED A/C.... and sometimes it just seems ineffieicient. :( But I checked and the gas is OK :( Sucks.

BigPants

Apr 12, 2006
Tucson, AZ
92supra1jz said:
Aeroquip makes flexible steel braided A/C lines. My Blitz I/C forced removal of the hard pipe on the passenger side so I'm going to replace it with the Aeroquip line.

hey thanks ill look into it! :icon_bigg

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
Were the 1Js equiped with R12 or 134a?

Also, wouldn't it be easy to just take the A/C lines from the 7M and 1J to a shop and make a hybrid line? Just use the 7M line and replace the end that mates with the compressor with the 1J fitting.

1jzaddict

1jzinmk4
May 31, 2006
Chattanooga TN
csnow said:
Were the 1Js equiped with R12 or 134a?

Also, wouldn't it be easy to just take the A/C lines from the 7M and 1J to a shop and make a hybrid line? Just use the 7M line and replace the end that mates with the compressor with the 1J fitting.

were can you get this Aeroquip line from?

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
How hard is it to remove the 1jz compressor? I was looking at it and looks like Biaaaaatch....

Jose any quick ways to remove that without using a lift???
Thanks,
Moe.