Mob out to Kelowna

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Okay, lets get this list, (or lack of one!) started. Who is going, from the Portland,/Seattle-Tacoma area, and when were you planning on leaving? My son and I, are leaving about 3-4am Saturday. Driving straight up to Vancouver, and then heading east on Highway 3,(I believe it is) would like to caravan with other Supra's (always fun) Let everyone know! :icon_razz

Tom
91T (Red Mica)

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Well, it doesn't look like it's gonna' be much of a "Mob", :nono: as there's only one other Supramaniac signed up from Washington, besides myself! I think there's a couple of others that are actually going, but didn't sign up! :aigo: I'm saddened by this lack of interest, or is it confidence? in our cars. :icon_frow I know it's a long way, and it would be a bummer to breakdown up their, but come on, isn't life about taking chances?! My son is following me with his 02 WRX, just in case something were to happen to my Supra(God forbid!) Extra insurance though, so neither one of us would miss any work, because of havin' fun. Still waitin' to hear from anybody else that might decide to head up... Hope to see some familar faces, along with all the new one's for us.

Later;

Tom

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I would love to go, its just a bad weekend for me. I have to, I mean I get to meet my gf's parents... Plus my cars in the body shop and I should be getting my coilovers to install on Sat. Take a bunch of pics, Last years had great pics and even videos!!! Just drove 2000mi in my sup, that was a gamble, but it paid off!!! I'll sign up for these soon as my car is ready to be seen. Have a good time.