Help! Supra doesn't run right

Abe's 1987

Sep 5, 2017
Houston,TX
A suggestion: where your new speedo cable threads onto the transmission, take it back off and antisieze the crap out of it. Do the same where the two pieces meet. Future you will appreciate that.
I was actually think of doing that but didn't have any issues getting it off. I may do that as I got to get under the car to change the slave cylinder.

Abe's 1987

Sep 5, 2017
Houston,TX
Swapped out the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder yesterday. Everything works good now. Unfortunately I was not able to take photos as it was too hot to be changing the parts and taking photos.

Last edited:

Abe's 1987

Sep 5, 2017
Houston,TX
Got me a new motorcycle to play with. This is my first motorcycle, new to riding. It is a 2018 KTM RC 390

1000008286.jpg

Did install a new 3 inch downpipe from driftmotion along with my old exhaust from the 7m into the 1jz supra. Will get a couple pics of that soon. Will hopefully get new targa gasket and truck gasket to stop these leaks so I can leave this out in the rain with no worries.

Fun story, I went to take 5 for an state inspection for the supra. Man were the two gentleman there sooo excited to see my supra. They knew all about the mk3's and 1jz swaps. They even FaceTime a few friends and managers at other take 5 locations to show my beauty.